The brush machine is designed for the de-stressing, de-interlacedof cables with braided metal
shielding by brushing.
Depending on the choice of brushes, it can de-braid a shield that has up to 95%
Brushing of the braid is carried out without damage by means of two round
brushes rotating in opposite directions.
- Use for de-braiding cable shields
- Brush size up to 70 mm max.
- Reversal of the direction of rotation in a 2nd step to make a folding of the
- Quick and easy removal of the brushes for individual adaptation of the
brushes to the braid type
- Adjustment of the brush spacing to the wire rope diameter by means of a
- Brush speed adjustment for shield de-interlacing
The machine is designed for mechanical twisting of shield copper wires.
- Customized twisting power adjustment for each type of strands
- Reproducible result which is a function of the final diameter to be obtained
by monitoring the compression force.
- Automatic adaptation to all cross-sections
- Twist length up to 8 - 80 mm
- Finale section 0.2 - 2 mm2
- Power supply 230V / 50 Hz
- Air 6 bars